Our mulching services team is here to take on the difficult and time-consuming task of mulching your landscape for you. We will help you decide if your garden needs mulch to begin with, identify the right garden mulch for your landscape and determine how much mulch is necessary.
Benefits of Mulching Services
- Reduce water loss from the soil by slowing evaporation and improving water absorption
- Slow weed growth and reducing the amount of weeding necessary
- Improve soil quality with organic mulches that enrich soil as it decomposes.
- Protect plant roots from wide temperature swings.
- Reduce necessary lawn maintenance and mowing by mulching around flower beds, trees, plants, landscape lighting, and water features
- Conserves soil and minimizes erosion.
Types of Mulch
There are many different types of landscaping mulches that vary in color and texture. A chunky yard mulch typically last longer than smaller-sized and shredded wood mulches. Decorative stone, pebble mulch and rubber mulches are alternatives to traditional wood mulch.
Decorative mulch options include wood chips, pine needles, and bark. Though these mulches do not provide nutrients or enhance the health of the soil, they do a great job of decorating your landscape.
A natural and organic garden mulch is beneficial to gardening because it will decompose quickly, enriching the soil as it breaks down. All mulches break down at different rates and should be applied evenly across your flower beds so that the nutrients are distributed evenly and the overall look remains level as the decomposition occurs.
Let’s Get Started! Contact us today to get a free estimate for a full-service landscaping solution or to request any lawn care service.